Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Twelve - A Dozen Days of MAYBE

I MAY be CRAZY.
But I decided to FINISH this Crazy Quilt.
I like it SO MUCH!!!


Eight of the blocks were made by friends during our BEE CHALLENGE of 2016.
The primary fabrics are 
Teal Silk (It was a dress of mine)
Print Corduroy - black background, pretty flowers (another old dress)
Red wide-wale Courduroy
Purple cotton Velveteen (maternity dress from... 1985)
and an amazing silk shirt I bought at a garage sale.  
This shirt had ALL the right colors AND had embroidery and beads on it.


The Back is Velveteens and Corduroys from old clothing I had.
The binding is a Dark Chocolate Velveteen from a jumper I had in the 1980's.
It is SO SOFT as a binding!!!



Now I have to vacuum and dust my sewing room.
I have NEVER seen so much fuzz!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment