Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 UFO Challenge



Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times is hosting a UFO Challenge for 2012. The idea is to make a list of 12 Un Finished Objects that need to be FINISHED. Each month Judy (randomly) picks a number and that is the Object that gets finished that month. FINISHED. I want to try to FINISH these. (Some of these are listed/pictured in my "Unfinished Projects" tab.)

Here is my (proposed) list:
1. Texas Star Christmas wall hanging (2006)
2. Table Runner Remnant Quilt
3. Red and White blocks from Christmas Exchange
4. Batik BOM blocks
5. Gymnastics T-Shirt quilt quilted
6. I Spy
7. Birthday blocks (2003?)
8. Homespun 4-patches
9. Pink & Blue Sampler Quilt
10. Fall wall hanging
11. Watercolor blocks - Table topper?
12. Double Wedding Ring Table topper.

Aside from this challenge: this is my priority list for getting other projects done:
#1 Daughter's coat Finished 1/29/12  See it HERE
#2 Husband's quilt (Bow Tie with old ties and old dress shirts)
#3 T-Shirt Quilt
#4 Charm Quilt
#5 Rainbow Snowballs (2003)

Whew. I can't wait

Cathy H

No comments:

Post a Comment