Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Apron #2


I started making these aprons (and some other little goodies I will show you later) to give as gifts.  I don't want to show you the specifics until the appropriate people have been gifted and surprised.

These are SO FUN to make!!  I make little quilts to use as pockets. I get to be CreATive in a small way AND finish some projects AND use up stash!!  I am having SO MUCH FUN!!

My Administrative Assistant for my math class is a faithful friend and makes my class run so smoothly. She is also an AMAZING cook.  So I made her a red gingham apron.  I fiddled with my stash and embroidery thread and came up with this:



Psalm 34 is one of my favorite Psalms - and The Lord is sweeter than anything we can cook in the kitchen.  Just a little reminder on an apron.
CathyH

No comments:

Post a Comment