Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Excuses! Excuses!

Yes.  I plan on participating in the UFO challenge at Patchwork Times.





I even have the added accountability of being participant #140.

But then I had to get rid of gall stones.  "A bag of rocks" the surgeon said.

The UFO to be completed in January is #5.  As you can see on my list, #5 is a T-Shirt quilt that is pieced, but needs to be quilted.  I'm thinking that is NOT going to happen before the end of January due to


Excuse #1 - The quilt is SO HEAVY
Excuse #2 - Layering the thing involves bending
Excuse #3 - The upper-torso twisting quilting it will involve

My goal, however is to finish UFO #5  AND whatever February's UFO will be by the end of February.  Then I will be caught up.

And - some of my other PriorityProjects may get finished, also.

You might yet be impressed.
Cathy H

No comments:

Post a Comment